Receptionist Sample Resume
Receptionist typically deliver amicable, efficient customer service and create a welcoming atmosphere for guests, with the key aim of retaining regular customers and attracting new customers.
Key responsibillities include:
- Deliver flawless customer service
- Assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy
- Deal with all enquiries in a courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Administer all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in accordance with hotel/company policy
- Be acquainted with current/seasonal promotions and hotel tariffs, to provide accurate information to guests
Receptionist Resume Tips
- Provide specific details of your duties and accomplishments in your tenure as a Receptionist.
- Provide details about relevant education, internships and certifications.
- Focus on quantified career achievements and bring out what your contribution was in each of these situations.
- List out relevant skills and qualities that set you apart from other applicants.
As per U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for receptionists was $25,990 in 2012.
Receptionist Sample Resume Format, Receptionist Sample Resume, Receptionist Resume Example