Receptionist Sample Resume
Receptionist typically deliver amicable, efficient customer service and create a welcoming atmosphere for guests, with the key aim of retaining regular customers and attracting new customers.
Key responsibillities include:
- Deliver flawless customer service
- Assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy
- Deal with all enquiries in a courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Administer all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in accordance with hotel/company policy
- Be acquainted with current/seasonal promotions and hotel tariffs, to provide accurate information to guests
Receptionist Resume Tips
- Provide specific details of your duties and accomplishments in your tenure as a Receptionist.
- Provide details about relevant education, internships and certifications.
- Focus on quantified career achievements and bring out what your contribution was in each of these situations.
- List out relevant skills and qualities that set you apart from other applicants.
As per U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for receptionists was $25,990 in 2012.
4 years of experience in hospitality and corporate reception, utilizing polished front desk skills and top-notch customer support to provide exceptional customer care and administrative services.
Perusia Hotels and Resorts
Front Desk Agent
September 2012 to Present
- Welcome guests and process their check-ins
- Take care of prior reservations and manage last minute bookings and cancellations.
- Answer, record, and route phone calls to appropriate chain of authority
- Coordinate work schedule for housekeeping and parking staff in order to maintain order
- Run daily reports on computer system using PowerPlus Database Management System
Excel Corp Ltd
- Managed and routed incoming calls and emails appropriately
- Welcomed office visitors and coordinated the hospitality fulfillments for the same
- Handled the inventory tallying and supplies management
- Completed and processed purchase orders and routed them to the delivery unit
- Assisted HR with hiring and new staff on-boarding procedures and kept track of the related paperwork
- Handled the staffing and planned and implemented an efficient shift schedule for the junior staff to ensure round-on-the-clock coverage and quality maintenance.
Puertan High City College
Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations (GPA: 3.12)
Majors: Hotel Front Office Management
Distance Learning Credits: Complaints addressing and client satisfaction; Efficient data handling
- Board Panelist of the National School of Business Arts for the annual selection of receptionist training aspirants (2013-Present)
- Active Member of the International Association of Administrative Professionals (2010-2012)
- Active Member of the Tri Star Hotel Chain Care Committee comprising Hyatt, Trident and Pacific High (2012-Present)
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Outlook, Windows Vista/XP, ProData Reader Software
Reception (Reception and Front Desk), Customer Care, Maintaining Database & Records, Executive Support, Reports & Spreadsheets, Complaint Addressal, Typing Speed (82 WPM)
Receptionist Sample Resume Format, Receptionist Sample Resume, Receptionist Resume Example