About the Job
The salary range of this job is $2,000-$3,000/month.
This role is a full-time, long-term position with growth in mind. The following duties describe your first 3 months of activities to train and learn the system
Level 1 Customer Support
- Resolve inbound customer support issues over Slack, taking customer meetings as needed.
- Process inbound automated reports and escalate them to appropriate teams.
- Proactively pursues errors and bugs before customers find them.
Customer Success Coordinator
- Assists Customer Success Manager (CSM) in onboarding new accounts on back-end tasks.
- Communicates with customers via Slack to ensure they complete their tasks on time.
- Collects and presents customer data to CSM on usage, customer satisfaction, and growth.
Customer Success Manager
- Once you are trained and ready, you will be assigned a book of business to manage
- This mainly includes onboarding, coaching, and growing into a product and industry expert.
Our ideal candidate:
- Engaging to talk to. You can build relationships with customers over remote meetings and Slack.
- Experience working with customers who are beyond busy
- Proactive. You don’t wait for something to get worse, you fix it when you see it.
- 1-3 years in Customer Service/Success, ideally with American businesses.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Can perform most of their working day during North American timezones.
Tonomo provides software to help real estate photographers streamline and scale their businesses. Our customers work with us because we have a great reputation as authorities in growing real estate photography businesses. Through our expertise and world-class software, our customers can grow from solo entrepreneurs to big players in their market.
In the last 12 months, we have more than doubled our customer base and revenue, winning over several industry leaders as customers. A double to triple growth is also expected for this year as we become the standard platform used by real estate marketing companies in the US & Canada.
Our diverse and international team is based in the US, Latin America, and Eastern Europe, and we encourage a polite and relaxed work atmosphere with no bureaucracy. We enjoy flexible working hours and put trust in our team to manage their own projects.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/tonomo-customer-success-manager-1