Warehouse Worker Sample Resume
Warehouse Workers play a key role in receiving, storing, documenting, and delivering materials within the company. Additionally, they fulfill and ship orders to customers.
Typical activities include:
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
Warehouse Worker Resume Tips:
- Elaborate on the type of the industrial warehouse that you have been experienced in
- Mention about the additional supervisory roles undertaken by you, if any
- Highlight the special certification courses that you may have undertaken
Warehouse Worker Salary:
As per U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for Warehouse Worker was $22,970 in 2012
Warehouse Worker Sample Resume Format, Warehouse Worker Sample Resume, Warehouse Worker Resume Example