IT Project Manager Resume
The Project Manager supervises the planning, implementation, and tracking of a project which has time and budget-bound deliverables.
Typical activities include:
- Define the scope and nature of the project in coordination with higher management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies the activities and resources needed to successfully complete the project
- Interview and appoint staff with appropriate skills for the project activities
- Execute the project in accordance with the project plan
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and of the required quality
IT Project Manager Resume Tips
- Provide specific details of your duties and accomplishments in your managing career.
- Highlight the tools, techniques and methodologies that you employed.
- Mention challenging situations that you faced and how you steered out of them.
- Elaborate on your experience in data migration platforms and interaction with stakeholders.
- List out your certifications in this field.
IT Project Manager Salary
As per U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for IT Project Managers was $120,950 in 2012.
IT Project Manager Sample Resume Format, IT Project Manager Sample Resume, IT Project Manager Resume Example