IT Project Manager Resume
The Project Manager supervises the planning, implementation, and tracking of a project which has time and budget-bound deliverables.
Typical activities include:
- Define the scope and nature of the project in coordination with higher management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies the activities and resources needed to successfully complete the project
- Interview and appoint staff with appropriate skills for the project activities
- Execute the project in accordance with the project plan
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and of the required quality
IT Project Manager Resume Tips
- Provide specific details of your duties and accomplishments in your managing career.
- Highlight the tools, techniques and methodologies that you employed.
- Mention challenging situations that you faced and how you steered out of them.
- Elaborate on your experience in data migration platforms and interaction with stakeholders.
- List out your certifications in this field.
IT Project Manager Salary
As per U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for IT Project Managers was $120,950 in 2012.
Looking for a work from home management job? Check out these remote business and management jobs listed on Resumonk.
IT Project Manager Sample Resume Format, IT Project Manager Sample Resume, IT Project Manager Resume Example