Nursing Sample Resume
Nurses provide medical and nursing care to patients suffering from physical or mental illness, either in the hospital, at home or in other settings.
Typical job responsibilities include:
- taking care of nursing requirements
- providing pre- and post- operation care
- monitoring the health of a patient and administering medication in a timely manner
Qualifications usually include – a three-year diploma course or a three-to-four-year degree course.
Nursing Resume Tips
- Provide specific details of your duties and accomplishments in your Nursing experience. You should include information about unit type (ICU, ER, TELE, MS etc) and facililty type (Long Term Care, Senior Nursing Facility etc). Also mention the total number of beds at the facilities you have worked previously.
- Write Nursing License and Certification details including license type, licensing state/body, expiration date and license number.
- Mention Nursing education details including specific degree ( e.g. ADN, ASN, BSN, MSN etc).
- List out all the languages you know.
- Include information about your professional affiliations.
Registered Nurses Salary
As per U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for registered nurses was $65,470 in 2012.
Nursing Sample Resume Format, Nursing Sample Resume, Nursing Resume Example