Medical Assistant Resume
Medical Assistants are responsible for routine administrative and clinical tasks to keep the offices of physicians and other medical practitioners running smoothly.
Typical activities entail:
- Answering calls and email queries
- Greeting and making patients feel at ease
- Updating and filing patient medical records
- Taking medical histories of patient
Medical Assistant Resume Tips
- Provide specific details of duties and accomplishments in your career as a Medical Assistant.
- You should include relevant information about the specialization department you have gained experience in.
- List out all medical affiliations and certification details.
- Mention your work-time flexibility.
Medical Assistant Salary
As per U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for medical assistants was $29,370 in 2012.
Medical Assistant Sample Resume, Medical Assistant Resume Example, Medical Assistant Resume Format