College Student Sample Resume
A undergraduate college student seeking an internship would typically be expected to engage in a 4-8 weeks-long commitment towards a specific project goal.
Typical activities would include:
- Performing a research analysis of the project
- Understanding the current progress made in this field of research
- Suggesting novel approaches to achieving the project goals
College Student Resume Tips:
- Mention your specific area of interest
- Ensure that you highlight the research activity carried out by you in your field of interest by means of project undertakings, research papers/conferences
- If you have any specific requirements from the project that you seek, in terms of project duration, methodology, etc., do make sure that you put that in as well.
Currently, in the final year of BSc. in Biotechnology (specialization: Microbiology), University of Maryland, School of Medicine.
University of Maryland, School of Medicine
Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology (CGPA: 3.78)
Westland Middle School
High School (Aggregate Percentage: 92.28%)
Microbial Redox Cofactor Regeneration
Annual Semester Project Lead
July 2013 to December 2013
Research based on facilitating anaerobic redox cofactor regeneration to achieve higher productivity and to siginificantly reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Microbial cell culture
- Fermentations and Genetic Cloning
- Carbon flux analysis and Redox balance analysis
Study of Lateral Gene Transfer in L. rhamnosus plastids
- Investigated the changing variability in strain in terms of plasmids' presence.
- Analysed the composition of possible plasmids in the L. rhamnosus species by studying a set of 77 strains in-vitro.
General Meeting, American Society for Microbiology
Co-presenters: Lisa Rodriguez and Prof T. Jeremy
- A detailed analysis of the bacterium genome found in the Crambe crambe sponge.
- A general hypothesis on the symbiosis between sponges and this bacteria.
- American Society of Microbiology
- Society for Applied Microbiology
Microbial Cell and Diversity, Microbiolology, Microbial growth and control, Biostatistics and Mathematics, Genetics and central dogma, Chromosome structure and Inheritance
Prince George's County, Maryland
Senior Easter Baskets
- Dedicated to the cause of providing nourishment and food to destitute senior citizens.
- Part of the monthly "A Smile for the Grandparents" initiative, giving 5 hours per week for the cause.
College Student Sample Resume Format, College Student Sample Resume, College Student Resume Example