Administrative Assistant Sample Resume
An Administrative Assistant (also known as Administrative Executive), typically performs the following job responsibilities. Often, they are considered to be the lifeline of the workplace.
- Administrative Assistant manages incoming mails and dispatch the outgoing mails.
- They draft business letters, reports, memoranda, handle queries from the customers, attend visitors, answer telephonic queries.
- They manage office machines like photocopiers, computers, faxes, files, file papers, documents.
- Another important aspect is to perform banking, payroll and credit control functions.
Administrative Assistant Salary
As per U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for secretaries and administrative assistants was $35,330 per year in 2012.
- Extremely organized, detailed, accurate business professional adept in prioritising work with the ability to manage multiple secretarial project simultaneously
- Motivated and consistant in organizations capabilities fecilitating streamlined office operations
- Proven competencies in as an administrator with the skill to foster work environments
ABC Industries Limited
Responsible for managing daily office operations, customer queries, time management and keeping the everyday working in office in line.
- Handled administrative matters including managing calenders and appointments, travel arrangements and screening calls
- Trained and handled 25 new joinees and processed their paperwork
- Planned meetings, composed documents, mails, memos along with minutes of the meetings
- Interacted with the staff of all levels ensuring positive work environment
- Enhanced staff development by facilitating trainings and supervising new employees
- Handled daily filing, records, papers, maintaining company policies and procedures
- Maintained office inventories, performed accounting functions as well as clearing invoices
Liable for administrative support for streamlining smooth office operations.
- Managed the appointment schedules, meetings and reserving meeting rooms for uninterrupted agenda's
- Arranged business trips, prepared visa and passport applications assisting the management in their travels
- Checked invoices, prepared expense reports, order supplies and maintained inventory records, oversee documentations, files, paperwork and created organizational charts
- Optimized business process, reduced costs by 20% by conducting regular audits
- Enhanced customer service by immediate follow ups, pro-actively addressing service issues to avert future complications
Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management
Acquired a GPA of 3.8/5 | Orientation Leader | Sports Club Leader | Active participant and volunteer in all college events
MS Office, Customer Service, Accounting functions, Customer Relationship Management, Negotiations, Travel Arrangements, Supply acquisitions, Data entry
(Full professional proficiency),
(Limited working proficiency)
Certificate in Advertising Management
Administrative Assistant Sample Resume, Administrative Assistant Resume Format