Create a beautiful & professional resume in minutes
Stand out from the crowd & land your dream job
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the development, maintenance, and release of Salesforce applications, and their integration with other products from the LeadIQ platform.Â
Responsibilities, not limited to:
- Translate functional requirements into technical design.
- Build scalable, maintainable, and reliable Salesforce applications that interact with external APIs.
- Write Apex code respecting best development practices.
- Build custom Lightning Web Components.
- Write reliable code and tests.
- Bachelorâs Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related degrees.
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer, working on complex Salesforce projects.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- Strong working knowledge of development on Salesforce using APEX, LWC, Triggers and coding best practices.
- Should have knowledge about the configurable solutions like workflow rules, validation rules, process builder etc.
- Knowledge/Experience with Lightning Web Components and Salesforce integrations using REST/SOAP.
- Hands-on experience with code versioning systems similar to GitLab in continuous integration scenarios.
- Experience working in a team to deliver complex business projects.
- Salesforce developer certifications are nice to have, the associated knowledge is more important.
Nice to have:
- Experience developing Salesforce managed packages.
- Experience with OAuth 2.0.
- Experience with GraphQL.