Headquarters: Redmond, WA
We are all about connecting the web. What began in 1975 as a Microcomputer, multifunctional computer technology specializing in programming and Basic software/brand collaborations have transformed into a global force that joins together industry leaders and hopefuls.
Through our flagship of administration's legislative program, conferences, and monthly webinar sessions, we bring together technology, the Internet web, and entrepreneurial mavens to network, inspire, and lay a significant impact on improving one another.
With our SIMPLY Digital Network, we assist brands to develop sustainable functional devices, software, and Apps. influences marketing campaigns and works with our roster of top programmers and developers in the digital sphere on tech strategy, brand partnerships, and content innovation.
In both the digital and the real world, simply strives to bring people together in a kind environment and provide everyone, with the tools to thrive in the technology industry, obligating to the high demands of the needs of urgent hiring in filling the position for the role of a Customer Service Representative.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos,letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact listsBook travel arrangements.
Work Hours & Benefits:
40 Hours Weekly.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans. Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts.
- Virtual assistant
- Office management and procedures
- Prioritize work
- MS Office
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Time management
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational with ability to multi-task.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent education required.
Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
Must be permitted to work in the US.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/microsoft-customer-service