Recent College Graduate Resume
A recent college graduate student seeking a job would typically be expected to display domain-specific skills in a technology-driven business set up.
Typical activities would include:
- Applying acquired skills on the assigned project and tasks
- Understanding the business requirement and justification of using specific technology
- Studying market statistics and accordingly adapting the application of graduate knowledge to create customer-friendly products
Recent College Graduate Resume Tips:
- Mention your specific area of interest and expertise
- Mention past industry experience, if any
- If you have any specific requirements from the job that you seek, in terms of location preference, etc., do make sure that you put that in as well
Recent College Graduate Salary
As per U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for recent college graduates (in Economics) was $91,860 in 2012.
Recent College Graduate Sample Resume Format, Recent College Graduate Sample Resume, Recent College Graduate Resume Example