Download your LinkedIn profile as a well designed PDF or DOCX resume
Here are the steps that you need to follow to convert your LinkedIn profile into a standout resume.
1. Login to your Resumonk account with your email/password or sign in with Facebook/Linkedin/Google+.
2. If you already have an existing resume, click the "Edit" button next to it on the Dashboard. If not, please click on the "Create a new resume" button. You will be taken to the resume editor screen.
3. On the resume editor page, you'll see a button at the top called "Import from LinkedIn". Click this button. You'll be taken to a page where you can upload your LinkedIn profile PDF.
4. Follow the instructions on this screen to convert your LinkedIn profile to a beautiful resume.
5. After the profile import is complete, you will be taken to Resumonk's 'Preview & Download' tab where you can change your resume's template, font, color and spacing.
You can make further changes in the text of the resume by clicking on the 'Edit Resume' tab. And you can download your resume in PDF or DOCX format by clicking on the 'Download' button.