Headquarters: West Hollywood
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of Kinsta, hit apply!
The Marketing Team at Kinsta is critical to the growth and success of our company. As Technical Editor, your role is primarily focused on researching and producing original content for the Kinsta website, making sure content is technically correct, provides up-to-date information, and follows Kinsta’s editorial guidelines.
As Kinsta’s Tech Editor, you will:
- Research, write, proofread, and edit technical articles for all levels of proficiency.
- Ensure the excellence of our content and make sure all articles meet editorial guidelines, quality standards, and provide up-to-date, accurate technical information.
- Create technical blog posts and knowledge base articles.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team in the creation of optimized content.
- Proactively communicate and work with third-party writers on new technical content.
- Review content updates workflow and ensure articles only contain up-to-date information.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience editing and writing highly technical content.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- A detail-oriented editor who can generate compelling story ideas, work with copy, and understands the magic of a good headline and a solid structure.
- Superior writing skills and a critical eye for strong editing.
- At least basic knowledge of SEO.
- Hosting, development, or cloud computing experience is a huge advantage.
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/kinsta-technical-editor-1