Youâll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Turn on the news on any night of the week and youâre likely to hear about the changes that are sweeping through our health care system. Itâs dramatic and each day presents a new set of challenges. And thatâs where UnitedHealth Groupâs
family of businesses is taking the lead. We see those challenges as opportunities, but we canât do it alone. Youâll play a leadership role in a high volume, focus and performance driven call center where the goal is always to connect with members and enhance the customer experience. Now you can take advantage of some of the best training and tools in the world to help serve our members.
This position is full - time (40 hours / week). Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Training will be conducted virtually from your home.
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Groupâs Telecommuter Policy.
- Coordinate and supervise daily/weekly/monthly activities of a team members
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met
- Coordinate work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provide coaching, feedback and annual performance reviews as well as formal corrective action
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. Youâll need to stay positive at all times especially in difficult situations. Youâll be asked to mentor, challenge and communicate effectively with all different types of people.
Youâll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.Required Qualifications
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher) OR equivalent years of work experience
- 5+ years of experience with analyzing and solving customer problems in an office, claims, OR customer service environment
- 1+ years of supervisory / leadership experience
- Proficiency with Windows computer applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to work any 8-hour shift between the hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Ability to multi - task including the ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
Military & Veterans find your next mission:
We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vetOptumRx
is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do. If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation, and performance. Join us and start doing your lifeâs best work.SM
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only:
The salary range for Colorado residents is $45,100 - $80,200. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $49,800 - $88,200. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, youâll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.UnitedHealth Group
is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.Keywords: