Headquarters: Leipzig, Germany
Product and Support Specialist (m/f/d)
Remote. Full-time. Unlimited Contract.
As a Product and Support Specialist, you will do:
TROUBLESHOOTING – You are our customers‘ primary and secondary technical contact and answer customer requests in in-product live chat. You are finding the best solutions for upcoming issues either by only answering small questions or by supporting the operation of our software solutions and server. You provide first-level and second-level support for EU time zone customers and/or US customers.
SAAS MONITORING – You use the monitoring systems and tools to proactively monitor, identify and process any incidents by communicating to the customer or fixing the problem.
SETUP AND OPERATIONS – You are responsible for setting up, configuring, and using cloud management/monitoring tools and managing the cloud environments (backup, etc.). Additionally, you will support the operation of our software and servers and perform software updates and upgrades on Windows and Linux customer
Our ultimate candidate will have:
- Understanding of database technology
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure) & container platforms
- Working experience with Linux
- Good SQL skills
- Ability to debug the source code and reproduce customer issues in a local environment
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in software support/consulting or comparable function
- Basic understanding of Business intelligence use cases
- Strong communication skills paired with empathy
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Self-organized working method
- The highest levels of motivation, responsibility, and ambition to proactively support the growth of our company
- Analytical and number-based approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Inquiring mindset
- Ideal timezone CET+4/5 or CET-4/5
What our fantastic team worldwide loves about working with Data Virtuality
- A job with the stability and team spirit of an employee but also with the freedom and flexibility of a freelancer
- A stable and reliable job with the freedom and flexibility of a freelancer
- Flexible working hours + additional perks
- Fast and dependable monthly payment – in EUR, USD, or Crypto, as you prefer
- Contributing to the success of a growing company
- Developing a groundbreaking data technology and working with cutting-edge technologies
- Knowledgeable and approachable C-Level
- Continuity and growth potential
- Friendly and international colleagues
- Full integration into our teams and invitation for our team events worldwide
This might be your new team!
Working at Data Virtuality means being part of an international team and thriving. What we offer is remote work from your home, wherever it is. Further, you can expect an unlimited long-term freelance contract with full-time work, benefits, and genuine team spirit.
At Data Virtuality, you will experience respectful interactions, harmonious teamwork,
without a dog-eat-dog mentality!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/data-virtuality-gmbh-software-support-engineer