IMG.LY is looking for a highly motivated and experienced C++ Engine Architect to join our development teams. As an architect in the engine team at IMG.LY, you will be responsible for designing and implementing core features in our engine, the base of our products. Youâll solve complex technical challenges and add exciting features to our in-house creative engine, a runtime for creative editing that needs to be implemented in C++.
- Collaborate with the designers, and fellow engineers to develop and refine core engine concepts to be utilized in multiple creative tools
- Plan out new features and define the engine architecture
- Design, implement, debug, test, and benchmark C++ code.
- Be a mentor to other engineers creating understandable, clean, and performant C++ code.
- Participate in code reviews and discussions with other engineers on the team
- Discuss and plan product features with fellow colleagues from
- Good communication skills and an attitude to sharing their findings internally and externally
- Skilled in C++ but always open to trying and employing other languages when you see fit
- Advanced knowledge of data structures
- Experience with Game Engine Architectures
- Experience in building modular and reusable code
- Work self-reliant and manage your time and tasks independently
- Build positive relationships with fellow engineers in the industry, join meetups, visit conferences