Headquarters: Brooklyn, NY
is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, members, and content all into one place. Circle is a product-led company, with thousands of paying customers.
Our RevOps team is just getting started and already making an impact! We design, configure, and build the systems and processes that enable our go-to-market and growth functions. As our Revenue Analyst, your role is critical to the success of our GTM teams as they engage new customers and develop revenue opportunities.
As Circle’s dedicated Senior Revenue Analyst, you support our senior leadership team by providing high impact, data-driven insights, while building, maintaining, and improving our data environment.
This is a 100% remote role. We're now a fully remote team of 65 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European time zones.
- Wearing many hats! You will find yourself being a trusted partner, advisor, and leader for the go-to-market departments responsible for:
- Understanding the data environment and being able to quickly support requests. Transforming data stored in our Redshift warehouse as well as any data gathered by Stripe, Autopilot, and Hubspot that has not yet made its way into Redshift.
- Grappling with the levers of our business metrics and diving deep when needed. Highlighting opportunities to accelerate our performance, strategy, customer experience, and life cycle.
- Enabling consistency across reporting by defining metrics and calculations. This includes identifying, tackling, and reconciling reporting issues in a timely manner.
- Translate requests into findings and present digestible insights and recommendations.
- Creating roadmaps in partnership with departments to set goals that improve our data ecosystem. Recommending system improvements by providing context that will better navigate the downstream impacts of system changes.
- Having a strong understanding and opinion of our business metrics and how they relate to our teams' strategy
- Along the way, you will need to proactively provide regular project updates to the team. Keeping the Head of RevOps up to speed on project progress, upcoming milestones, project risks, interdependencies, and areas requiring input or decision making.
Who we're looking for
- Fluency in SQL. Being fluent in SQL is a must!
- Previously owned data architecture and interpretation using SQL.
- Previously operationalized P&L Financial models in the warehouse and operated them to lift revenue generation in TOFU channels by 25% over 2021
- Prior experience owning board reporting, the backend data pipelines which power it, and storytelling at the ELT level quarterly
(Preferred) Experience working with a go-to-market team and an understanding of processes and strategies needed to engage with potential customers
(Preferred) Experience in a CRM environment, for example, generating Hubspot reports to automate data-distribution to different analytical environments
(Preferred) Basic data-warehousing experience using Redshift
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/circle-senior-revenue-analyst-1