Headquarters: Los Angeles, California
INTELITY® is the global leader of the broadest enterprise guest experience and operations management platform for hotels, casinos, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most advanced connection to their guests while, at the same time, supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our platform is in use globally at some of the most prestigious properties in the world. We’ve been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly. We have received accolades and numerous awards for our platform and leadership in the industry. We are #1 and growing fast.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for a strong mobile developer who possesses a passion for building engaging mobile applications that will be used by hundreds of thousands of travelers. The ideal candidate will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Help ensure that all apps and services are well monitored, instrumented, and analyzed to ensure performance and availability
- Help maintain and improve our app processing platform using scripting and configuration management technologies
- Ensure that all production systems are well monitored, instrumented, and analyzed to ensure performance, and availability
- Stay actively involved in all aspects of the development, testing, code reviews, and production environments
- Contribute to tasks prioritization with the team product owner
- Understand and contribute to the end-to-end release process
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Participate in all meetings following agile methodologies
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of proven development
- 4+ years of combined experience with iOS and/or Android
- Experience in cross-platform development ie: (React-Native, Flutter, or Xamarin)
- Knowledge of iOS build systems ( Xcode, and Fastlane)
- Knowledge of the Android build system (Gradle or Maven)
- Android development utilizing Java or Kotlin
- A proven track record of building and deploying enterprise applications
- A proven track record of building modular, reusable, and tested code
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in an Agile environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving about
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, German, etc.) a strong plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay and equity for qualified candidates. We focus on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefits for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as flexible scheduling options, and transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with employer matching, and our robust training and development programs.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/intelity-inc-senior-mobile-software-engineer