If you’re excited to use your superpowers to make an impact on early childhood education, love working on the emerging technologies, are ready to build graceful digital experiences that don’t feel like “software,” then consider joining the MyVillage team.
The Senior Full-Stack Developer will design, build, test, and support our core product at MyVillage, with particular focus on the back-end of the application. You will work closely with our CTO, developers, product managers, and designers to conjure solutions and iteratively develop them based on data and observation. You will devise real-time user experiences, architect custom apps, and integrate seamlessly with third-party web services, always with our clear design principles in mind. You will consider scalability and maintainability, with some knowledge of modern DevOps patterns.
Along with other developers, the Full Stack Developer will:
- Design and implement microservice choreography patterns
- Develop NodeJS applications and data models to solve well-defined user needs (e.g., coaching system, messaging, supply-demand engine, community).
- Assist in the conception and maintenance of a unified UI layer
- Participate in the definition of development processes, including agile project management, continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD), release process
- Work in an agile environment where we ship features frequently
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implement automated testing best practices; review and approve QA test plans
- Support tracking projects to schedule, budget, and scope, reporting status, issues, and risks to project leadership team
- Assist in resolution of complex and escalated production issues
To apply: [email protected]