Headquarters: Vilnius, Lithuania
The Remote Company
is a network of remote-first tech companies that share the same values and approach to doing business.
is a cloud-based transactional email service built for developers but designed so non-tech teams can contribute without coding.
We’re a remote-first team of talented people, and we’re looking for a great Sales Manager to join our team!
As our Sales Manager, you will be in charge of generating sales (surprise!). We’re building our team from the ground up, so you can take on lots of responsibility and bring in new ideas! You will also participate in developing, executing and achieving sales initiatives.
You won’t be bored
MailerSend is growing fast, and we will release new features every month. You will work with the existing team to ensure MailerSend's customer base growth.
You will be challenged with interesting tasks
As a Sales Manager, you will work on strategic tasks with our marketing and product teams. This will keep your to-do list diverse and exciting!
You can take full ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership of your work.
You will work and learn simultaneously
We encourage you to try new things and work with the latest tools to increase productivity and reach outstanding results.
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerSend, we embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You will have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- Prospect and generate new leads
- Become an expert in MailerSend and keep an eye on competitors
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline to achieve (or better: exceed!) sales objectives
- Conduct live product demonstrations over video calls or via webinars
- Collaborate with our marketing and product teams to develop and refine sales tools
- At least 2 years of experience in SaaS sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with arranging and conducting virtual sales meetings
- Goal-oriented and self-organized
- Eager to learn and grow
- Bonus: Experience with working remotely
What we offer
- Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 (gross).
- Company-paid retreats. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Remote-first culture
Don't send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
Create a newsletter about YOU
In your MailerLite account, go to "Campaigns" and create a newsletter that answers the questions below.
Send the newsletter to apply for the job
Send the newsletter or just the preview URL to [email protected]
You'll find this URL in the editor under "Preview and test" and then "Preview mode."
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
- The title of this role in your email subject link
- How you heard about this job
- Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, or Facebook
- Previous companies you worked for, your role, projects you worked on
- Why you want to join MailerSend
- Your remote work experience
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Expected salary
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/the-remote-company-sales-manager