Headquarters: Tempe, Arizona
Times Media Group, a leading print and digital publishing company serving the Phoenix, Tucson, and Los Angeles markets, is seeking a professional to join its design team as a Senior Graphic Designer in the production of a series of newsprint, glossy, and digital publications.
A qualified candidate has at least 3 years of newspaper and magazine production-related design experience, including ad design and publication layout execution, and has a general understanding of the printing process.
What We Need:
- We are seeking a graphic designer who is willing to work together on a team, moving between content layout, production, and ad design as workflow demands
- A good candidate for this position has efficient ad concept formulation skills
- Must be proficient in all Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Products are designed using InDesign, making a comprehensive working knowledge of it and other Adobe programs essential.
- Position will consist of ad design/production and pagination.
If you are looking for a position in a positive team environment with a growing company and believe, based on the requirements, that this position would be a good fit for you, please respond to this posting with your resume and a cover letter outlining why you believe you would be a good fit.
This is a full-time position. The right candidate will be considered for remote work.
We are currently scheduling interviews for an immediate opening. Visit www.TimesLocalMedia.com for more information.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/times-media-group-print-digital-publication-layout-production-graphic-designer