Headquarters: Delray Beach, FL
This is a dynamic role where you will be supporting campaign operations: set up, tracking, delivery, and debugging. You need not just be an expert in our internal tracking systems, but quickly read through advertisers’ vendor documentation, find a solution, and clearly communicate the answer to the vendor/advertiser and internal teams. You will dig in to find problems while becoming a subject matter expert on all platforms, then teaching best practices cross-functionally.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Building, setting up and test tracking urls across all campaigns
- Ensuring proper tracking and reporting for all inbound and outbound clicks with our advertising partners
- Reconciles reporting between our internal tracking platforms and external client platforms
- QA and setting up new creatives, offers, asking and answering questions to ensure everything is rendering as expected
- Providing feedback and task work to account managers and sales
- Communicating directly with clients to ensure campaigns are set up seamlessly
- Conducting investigations when there is a campaign discrepancy or malfunction
- Reviewing platform documentation and internal product setup to find areas of improvement
- Being responsible for analyzing server logs and making sure we are receiving the correct data
- Communicating with internal stakeholders on product improvements and process efficiencies to impact company output and revenue.
- Analyze ad hoc performance reports and make recommendations to the delivery and success of the campaign.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 3+ years of ad ops experience and expertise in digital advertising (required) and programmatic (nice to have) ecosystems
- Experience with Postback URL tracking required
- Proficient in setting up CPC, CPA, CPL, CPI, CPM, and Ping Post offer types
- Experience with Tune, CAKE, Appsfluer, Adjust or similar tracking platforms
- Comfortable reading and understanding technical documentation
- Experience using Looker, Tableau, Google Analytics or similar BI tools
- Experience with multi-event applications a plus
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2014 with no external investment, Launch Potato has grown into a leading connector of advertisers to qualified customers. 2x Fortune Best Place to Work,2x Inc. Best Place to Work & 3x Inc. Fastest Growing Company as well as 4x Florida Trend Best Place to Work, needless to say, we take care of our people and work hard!
Launch Potato is a digital media company with a portfolio of brands and technologies. As The Discovery and Conversion Company, we connect advertisers to customers at all parts of the consumer journey, from awareness to consideration to purchase. Launch Potato’s brands and technologies help customers discover new products and services that make their lives better!
Launch Potato is bootstrapped and profitable with unlimited-growth opportunities for high performers, an amazing remote team, and a portfolio of quickly growing businesses. We're a kickass team of innovators passionate about our work and building teams that solve complex problems using smart marketing, excellent engineering, data science, and fun! Check out the perks here!
From Day One, we've been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/launch-potato-media-operations-manager