Headquarters: New York
Bloom Equity Partners
is a growth equity investment firm leading minority and majority transactions in lower middle-market technology companies with superior products and teams.
Bloom recently launched its internal Growth Studio, “Bloom Growth”, and is seeking a General Manager to lead the charge in scaling our shared services arm for both internal portfolio companies, and external clients. Think of Bloom Growth as a full-service growth studio designed exclusively for partnering with B2B Software Companies, providing strategic blueprints and hyper-tactical partnership in scaling growth across all segments of the Marketing & Sales funnel.
This General Manager role is ideal for an entrepreneurial candidate with 3+ years of experience in Demand Generation roles at an early stage B2B Software company, and/or experience leading digital strategy + client services at an agency working with B2B Software customers. You will play an integral part in setting the Growth Studio’s strategy, recruiting and leading the team, scaling sales and running a profitable P&L, reporting directly to the Managing Partner of Bloom Equity Partners.
This is a remote working opportunity with a preference towards working EST time zone.
*You’re likely a great fit if*:
- 3-5 years of experience effectively leading growth initiatives at a B2B Software company or Agency
- Proven ability to grow and lead high performing, cross-functional teams (paid search, SEO, creative, development, analytics).
- Have an expert level understanding of the agency business and B2B Software growth strategies
- Extensive experience driving excellent return on investment for clients using superior marketing and technology solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of media measurement, with ability to recommend the right measurement and analytics solutions to clients based on their specific needs.
- Proven track record in developing service offerings with strong unique selling propositions and being able to successfully generate sales consistently with those service offerings
- Track record with scaling a digital services / software business to at least $5 Million in annual revenue and running it profitably with high net margins.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment and high-performance culture
- Have frameworks to scale B2B Software businesses
- Have a previous track record with winning deals, and experience with building and leading a high-performance sales teams
- Connections to B2B Software networks a big bonus
*Here’s what we’ll provide*:
- Mentorship, not management. We operate as a small team with high autonomy, and we’ll provide mentorship to help you grow
- Exposure to senior management of Bloom Equity and Bloom’s portfolio companies
- An opportunity to grow within Bloom Equity, with Attractive remuneration, bonuses and equity tied to the performance of the business unit.
To apply, please email 3 bullet points on why you're exceptionally qualified for this opportunity to: bart (at) bloomvp (dot) com.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/bloom-equity-partners-general-manager-bloom-growth-studio