Headquarters: Barcelona, Spain
We like to think of ourselves as unapologetic tech innovators; this means we only build sh*t we can be proud of. Beauty is skin deep, but we know looks aren’t everything. We love a tight… security protocol, low latency and a banging user experience. The future of online entertainment cannot come soon enough – we want to Xcelirate it.
Our Customer Service Representative (“CSR”) team is the voice of the business and the first point of contact for our customers. CSRs work within our community and assist our millions of users every day. There is a difference between having a job and making a difference.
You won’t just help customers; you’ll help YOUR customers. You’ll be responsible for solving problems and making our customers smile and keeping them using our sites. We pride ourselves on our Customer Service and hold ourselves to a high standard. You should be an excellent problem solver by nature, and love making people happy!
We have grown to a community of diverse nationalities, perspectives and skillsets. You’ll be part of an energetic, motivated team that hails from all corners of the world. We work hard; we play just as hard. Join us for one of the many offsite company gatherings and see for yourself!
We are aggressively expanding (size matters, only because we dream big) and looking for bright, fun-loving candidates to join us. If you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
- Must be either native or highly fluent Canadian French and English speaking
- Excellent verbal and written English and French skills
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Comfortable with working in the adult niche space
- Zendesk experience advantageous
- Experience in working remotely is highly desirable
- Has a proven eye for spotting suspicious patterns and behaviours
- Must be technically-minded and process-driven
- Keen to contribute new ideas and ways of working
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively in a demanding role
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
Shift Patterns: 40 hours per week
All hours listed in GMT+1
Monday: 16:00 - 00:00
Wednesday: 16:00 - 00:00
Thursday: 16:00 - 00:00
Friday: 16:00 - 00:00
Saturday: 16:00 - 00:00
- 100% remote
- Birthday and Christmas Presents
- Performance Bonuses
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/xcelirate-french-customer-support-agent-1