Headquarters: Oslo - Norway
How you’ll make an impact:
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will work directly with the founding team ensuring accounts run effectively and smoothly. You will be responsible for managing certain account operational activities.
Primary areas of responsibility will include supporting our customers to get the maximum value of our platform and services.
You will amplify the voice of the customer internally by driving continuous feedback into our Product, Engineering and Marketing teams on ways we can better serve our customers.
If you always STRIVE to be your best, you’re PASSIONATE, you love to INNOVATE and COLLABORATE, and you have a strong sense of INTEGRITY, you may be ready to put our company values into practice!
What you'll do:
· Answering support emails to help customers and potential new customers
· Managing / updating content in the Knowledge Base so our customers can find help on their own
· Submitting bug reports to the bug tracker
· Proactively engage with customers to provide solutions for best outcomes when using our platforms
· Anticipate issues and find opportunities to replicate, systematize and document solutions used for other customers to support effective scaling as the team and customer base grow.
· Proactively engage with the founding team during our vision and roadmap discussions to advocate for customer needs around future enhancements to our platform.
· Monitor customer health, and leverage customer insights to mitigate risk.
30 Day Targets:
· Learn how to use Stock&Buy product suite and the different parts of our platform
· Learn who our target markets are
· Start to actively work on the day-to-day support request queue
100 Day Targets:
· Build out the Knowledge Base into a resource we can use for Frequently Asked Questions
· Build our customer success strategy
· Native-level-proficiency in English
· Deep understanding of e-Commerce operations such as supply chain, inventory management, sales. These skills are critical as you will be mostly working with operation managers from our customer’s side.
· Experience running a Shopify, or any other e-Commerce platform is a great addition (candidates who tick this point will be considered first)
· Previous experience (2+ years) in a customer facing role (support, success, sales) is a significant plus
· Writing/web content creating experience
· Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
· A strong team player who can work collaboratively with both internal and external teams
· Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
· Video editing skills would be an excellent plus as we are also building our video tutorials library
What's in it for you?
· A clear career growth and succession opportunities across our fast growing business
· Excellent salary package on offer
· In a remote first company, you can work flexibly from the comfort at your home. All you need is a computer, a desk and a high-speed internet connection.
· Exceptionally people focused culture that values input from all employees
· Multicultural environment in a company open to hire worldwide and customers from all around the world
· A supportive leadership team
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/stock-buy-as-customer-support-manager