We're looking for a Customer Support + Community Lead to join our growing team. You'll be a primary touchpoint of customer support here at SuperHi, will help plan and implement community engagement strategies and also help with technical support for our students. If you're a tech-savvy professional that identifies as a “people person”, we'd love to meet you!
Who is SuperHi?
SuperHi’s mission is to help creative people get ahead in their careers. We give the creative and the curious the tools and techniques they need to bring their ideas and projects to life.
We teach practical skills in code, design, and project management in a real-world way. We're proud that our students are 51% female, 1% non-binary, and 48% male
, from a wide range of backgrounds and over 90 countries, and that we have one of the highest Net Promoter Scores
of any online company.
We'll be opening up the SuperHi platform over 2022 to allow people to get paid for sharing their creative skills and ideas. We'll also be creating a range of brand-new products and tools that build upon the current SuperHi ecosystem, some of which don't yet exist online.
We're a proudly remote team with staff located around the world! Plus, we're a fast-growing startup that recently raised a Series A round of investment to build these new tools. We're backed by world-class VCs such as Framework
, Designer Fund
, Torch Capital
, and Reach Capital
We're proud to have recently launched SuperHi Basic Income
, an experiment to see if giving creative people a financial buffer can help accelerate their careers. This is just one of many social initiatives we're working on in 2022!
Some of your responsibilities
- Responding to customer questions and queries and improving their experiences with SuperHi
- Maintaining an active presence in SuperHi's community by locating and engaging with community members, fostering dialogue with them and organizing community initiatives
- Providing technical support for our students, helping them with front-end code, design and/or project management questions
- Developing initiatives and resources to continually improve the standards of our diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging within SuperHi and our student community
Although we're a remote company, we're looking for candidates between UTC-1 and UTC+1 to overlap with the colleagues you'll be working with closest.
- Strong communication skills in English (both verbal and written), communication skills in other languages are a welcome bonus
- Proven work experience as a customer support lead and community manager
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS or front-end coding in general
- Experience working on diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Genuine interest in people — you have a friendly and positive attitude and love engaging with and learning about others!
- Self-motivated & self-managing with exceptional time management skills
- Curiosity or keen interest in web3 technologies such as decentralization and crypto
- Experience working remotely, or in a growing startup environment
- Knowledge of engagement metrics
- Interest in online learning
- Willingness to try and test new processes and methods
- Experience working with Notion and Help Scout
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, organizing an event or writing an email newsletter)
- Knowledge of design, project management and/or digital marketing
SuperHi strives to be a forward-thinking, progressive company. We've been fully remote from long before lockdowns and are now working four-day weeks
Some of our benefits include,
- A competitive, fair salary — we have a salary calculator to ensure fairness in salaries
- Health, dental and vision insurance for US-based employees
- Stipend for a workspace local to you if you prefer not to work at home
- 25 vacation days a year, on top of any public holidays in your country
- Your own virtual credit cards for both equipment and education
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/superhi-customer-support-community-lead