Headquarters: New Hampshire
Remote within the U.S. -- $70 - $100k
Podsights is a small, distributed organization seeking an engineer to join our growing team!
Here's a little about us, a little about what we believe, and what we are looking for.
Podsights is an attribution platform for podcast advertising. We likely work with your favorite publisher and handle over 10 billion events a month.
Our mission is simple, we are looking to grow the podcast industry. Far too many brands try a podcast advertising campaign and churn. Or worse: they don’t even try to enter the market. By providing a platform for brands to optimize results, we encourage investment in podcast advertising, and by proxy to publishers.
We’re looking for an engineer interested in digging into and securing our cloud infrastructure.
We believe that where you went to school has little bearing on your performance as an engineer. Where you live isn’t a proxy for talent. Your current employer provides low signal about your future potential.
Different backgrounds bring different perspectives, and we believe this helps us be better problem solvers. We encourage applications from all sorts of diverse backgrounds.
At Podsights, we look for ambition and curiosity. Want to start a company of your own one day? Yes, we want to talk. Are you interested in the business side of software? Tell us more.
Our team consists of members of Embedly (acquired by Medium), Horizon Media, Claritas, NPM, and How Stuff Works. You can learn more about us here: Podsights Team
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, some of your projects will include:
- Managing (create, monitor, and destroy) resources within our GCP cloud infrastructure
- Securing our resources with IAM roles, bucket permissions, and other network-related items
- Setting up a systems monitoring solution
- Troubleshooting infrastructure issues including Docker and Kubernetes
In order to be successful in this role, we think you’ll need:
- Background in cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform preferred)
- Knowledge of Airflow, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Experience creating and configuring a systems monitoring solution
- Familiarity with Python
If the above interests you, drop us a note. We’re less worried about a resume (LinkedIn is fine), but more importantly, tell us about your ideal next role.
- Opportunity to build something meaningful from the ground up. We’re changing the way podcast ads are bought and sold.
- Fast-paced and challenging work environment ideal for a life-long learner.
- Competitive compensation and a 401K program.
- Fully remote role with an annual WFH stipend.
- We cover 100% of health benefits (medical, dental, and vision)!
- 4 weeks of PTO each year.
- Holiday break before the New Year.
- A generous parental leave policy.
Here at Podsights, we believe strongly that we benefit from diversity and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We value inclusion and welcome diverse viewpoints.
We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/podsights-cloud-infrastructure-engineer