WorkDAO is the Web3-native employment, payroll, benefits and tax provider.
We bridge the gap between existing regulatory structures and the innovation of the Web3 ecosystem without diminishing either.
WorkDAO Services include:
- Crypto-native Employer of Record services,
- Token tax and payroll processing,
- HR business partnership services,
- Indemnification of employment liability, and
- Intellectual property (IP) custodianship for DAOs.
We are building to advance the ecosystem. We deeply understand the needs of our customers. We focus on providing solutions to handle the hard, complex labor and tax responsibilities in every jurisdiction.
Our mission is to create the best working experience for contributors and unlock legal, compliant employment for the next million contributors in Web3.
About the role
We are looking for a Client Strategy Lead. They will be charged with identifying go-to-market strategies and opportunities, building business cases, prioritizing and presenting findings to leadership, and executing strategic projects to enable growth. In this role, they will initially report to the founder and CEO.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of creating relevant decks, materials, and content that will be effective in sales and marketing capabilities. They will need to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- The project manager of all sales and marketing materials. You will create decks and collateral that will be used for all external client-facing communication
- Delivering complex sales-oriented presentations. Reacting quickly to situations in context and adjusting presentations quickly
- Support sales organization with documented discovery, solution validation, standard and customized demonstrations, proof of concept/value, and actions to advance and close sales opportunities
- Lead and participate in regular meetings to share metrics, spearhead new projects and report progress against executed objectives
- Create and drive revenue strategy across multiple lines of business
- Supports the training, development, alignment, and selling strategies alongside the sales team.
- Assist in developing marketing and incentive programs to accelerate sales
- Work with cross-functional teams to achieve revenue and overall company goals
- Conceptualize and propose an integration model with other DAOs or other potential sales partners
- Develop metrics to measure the effectiveness of activities that can be tied back to partner registrations and sales opportunities
- Understand the business vision and proactively determine strategies to support WorkDAO in achieving our goals
- Collaborate closely with senior leadership to define the HR and people strategy at WorkDAO
- 3+ years of work experience at a consulting firm, preferably in IT or government focus
- Track record of prioritizing, defining, developing, and rolling out scalable solutions that address the needs of the business
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management, and business development engagements, as examples
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability
- Proven high level of maturity, executive presence, and judgment in complex high-profile, client-facing situations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English
- Experience in driving and managing multiple projects under timelines and shifting priorities
- Relentless execution ethic and lots of energy
- Extraordinary writing abilities, with a knack for structured thinking, concise summarization, and dynamic tone
- Interest and a general understanding of Web3
- Self-motivated and able to work strategically and independently.
- Ability to travel if needed; including some weekend travel
Benefits and Compensation
- Remote anywhere in the world;
- Remote-first work culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary ($125k to $185k plus incentives)
- Apple laptop.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/workdao-client-strategy-lead