About Your Role:
RealtyMogul is seeking an exceptional and experienced AWS cloud engineer to join our development team. Your role will be to lead and oversee the network infrastructure, CI/CD, and devops of the RealtyMogul cloud based services. Your impact will be immediate in successfully scaling RealtyMogul as the leading online real estate investment platform.
We are based in Los Angeles, CA but this role can be remote.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
What You'll Do:
- Create and manage the network infrastructure for our service-based applications
- Create and manage the CI/CD system across and between multiple environments
- Update devops tools and processes as application and infrastructure needs develop
- Support application developers as they create/refactor/scale their services
- Extend and manage application monitoring
- Be a core member of our growing dev team and help identify continuous improvements to our process
- Ensure critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
Who You Are:
- You have at least 4 years of experience building AWS infrastructure, with at least 2 years of experience managing CD/CI and DevOps
- You have serverless, microservice or SOA experience
- You have experience in networking and service discovery
- You can communicate well in a small team to clarify assumptions and know when to ask for help to get unblocked
- You are constantly seeking to learn the latest AWS resources
- You are a problem-solver eager to identify improvements
- Data engineering experience is a plus
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/realtymogul-aws-cloud-engineer