Headquarters: Toronto, Canada
We're seeking a Customer Success champion to service the Asian and Australian customers of our highly successful SaaS platform. You'll be joining a supportive, tight-knit, and highly committed team that is passionate about helping customers reach their business goals, and passionate about growing our product.
The success of our company is directly tied to the success of our subscribers, and our Customer Success team plays an essential role in helping these subscribers thrive. To continue achieving this, we’re specifically looking for fast-learning people with high-level communication and relationship-building skills, and excellent problem-solving abilities.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing and industry-leading company with an outstanding customer reputation. There is the possibility for long-term growth into more senior positions within the department. Individuals who thrive in this role are those with a mixed skillset, who can contribute ideas and take initiative, to strengthen our Customer Success interventions and grow our company.
This is not a basic “customer service” position: You’ll spend some time within our Customer Service department to learn our platform, then shift to focus on customer education, onboarding, expansion, retention, and relationship-building. Past experience with the above tasks will be extremely beneficial. It is highly preferable that you have background knowledge of SEO and/or digital marketing so you can understand our customers and their goals.
This position is 100% remote.
- Manage onboarding and education of new and existing customers
- Proactive outreach to low-performing accounts, expansion opportunities, and churn risks
- Run customer meetings (via Zoom) with a focus on ensuring customers are getting value from their subscription
- Written communication via email, HubSpot, and Intercom
- Handle medium- and high-value billing, upgrades, quotes, and related inquiries
- Engage and collaborate with Sales and Customer Support teams when required
- Escalate issues/bugs to engineers and collaborate to resolve
- Use research skills, internal channels, and teamwork to solve problems
- Manage customer feedback, insights, and feature requests to contribute to our product's continual development
- Over time, contribute to the growth of the Customer Success department
- Other tasks/projects, depending on your skills or interests
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- 3 weeks vacation
- Paid sick days
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Home office equipment allowance
- Full training provided
- Competitive salary
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Supportive and highly collaborative work environment, where help is always available
- Join a bootstrapped, product-focused, & customer-oriented team
- Customer Success (or similar client/customer-facing) experience, preferably for a SaaS
- Moderate understanding of SEO and/or digital marketing
- Basic understanding of common digital marketing channels (Google Analytics, Google/Facebook Ads, social media marketing, email marketing, etc.)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate business value to customers
- Native or bilingual English
- Comfortable in a remote work environment
- Passion for helping others succeed
- High attention to detail and critical thinking
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/agencyanalytics-saas-customer-success-manager