The Team You Will Be Joining
What They Offer You
- High-Growth Publicly traded organization with revenues over $15B; highly diversified with over 45,000 customers and 100+ locations in North America
- Highly acquisitive company is one of the fastest growing in North America; more than 84,000 employees at 229 locations globally
- Multi-billion-dollar business model that embraces a fast-paced and innovative culture with heavy growth by way of acquisition
Where This Position Is Located
- Company offers upward mobility and promotion from within
- Excellent benefits and team-oriented work environment
- Global company with an outstanding reputation and great tenure
Why This Role Is Important
Background That Fits
- Access highly sensitive documents (I-9 & Supporting Documentation, i.e. Passport, SSN Card)
- Validate the information has been uploaded correctly and in the right order
- General administrative duties as requested
- Previous experience and/or educational background in Human Resources.
- Knowledge of HR processes - Ideally related to new hire onboarding to include pre-employment and I-9 documentation.
- Strong organizational, communication, follow-up, and customer service skills - attentive to detail
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with use of PDF, SharePoint
- Ability to handle sensitive /confidential documents