Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Now we are looking for smart and creative content writers to join our team.
Position involves researching and writing original texts on various topics in English. Depending on the area of interest, you can specialize in book reports, article/movie reviews, and analytical reports in various spheres.
- Fluent written English
- 3rd year of Bachelor program or higher
- Ability to produce unique content
- Competitive compensation with performance-based bonuses in USD;
- Flexible schedule. You decide when and where you’d like to work!
- You choose the projects you’d like to work on;
- Ability to combine this job with your daily tasks;
- Expert help 24/7 with order-related questions;
- Personal Success Manager, who will gladly assist you with non-order related questions and help you improve professionally.
HOW TO APPLY?
In order to APPLY for the position and join our freelance family, you are to:
- Go to http://bit.ly/3bR35ij
- Fill in your account data;
- Go through a timed English test and complete two short test tasks.
Once you successfully complete your probation tests, our Recruiting Manager will get in touch with you within the next 2-4 business days.
Neither CV nor letter of motivation is required.
Just follow the link http://bit.ly/3bR35ij, register, go through our probation tasks and we can't wait to see you join Livingston Research!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/livingston-research-freelance-content-writer-copywriter