InviteMember is a growing SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company. We help independent creators, publishers, and community managers all over the world, achieve financial independence by running a successful membership business in Telegram.
We're looking for a customer support specialist to join our team.
You will start as a part-time independent contractor (~20 hours/week), but eventually, your role might expand into a full-time position with more responsibility and more benefits.
This is your opportunity to join a growing startup at an early stage!
- your timezone is anywhere between UTC-10 and UTC-3;
- customer support experience (ideally in companies with a strong customer focus like Stripe and Intercom);
- advanced (C1+ level) English speaker (other languages is a plus).
- analyze issues our users are facing and help to resolve them;
- recognize and escalate critical issues;
- work with feedback, testimonials, and complains;
- meet our internal KPIs;
- work with our internal and external knowledge bases;
- generate marketing content;
- process refunds.
- flexible schedule: 2 shifts per day (each ~2 hours);
- competitive salary (in USD);
- remote job (work from anywhere);
- opportunity to learn a lot about customer support, Telegram, membership businesses;
- opportunity to get a full-time position in the future.