Headquarters: Maryland, USA
HeyTaco is a peer-to-peer recognition platform that builds stronger, happier, and more vibrant workplaces by inspiring positive communication. With gamification mechanisms like leaderboards and achievement levels, HeyTaco makes recognizing people fun and rewarding.
Each day you'll be surrounded by taco emojis 🌮🌮 and have the opportunity to create positive change in people's lives. In addition, you'll be joining a 100% remote team and be the first customer-focused hire of a profitable and fast-growing business. You will help take our customer experience to the next level and lay the foundation for building relationships with current, prospective, and past customers.
- Part-time, contract, remote.
- General hours are 9 am - 5 pm Eastern Standard Time. Monday - Friday (you can be located in any US time zone as long as you can work those hours.
- A passion for communicating with people.
- Fluent in spoken and written English with excellent writing and editing skills.
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts and would be comfortable explaining how HeyTaco works.
- Empathize with users and can see through their questions to quickly grasp the issues they're facing.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Patience, a sense of humor, and a knack for relating to people.
- Comfortable with the basics of internet technology and online marketing.
- A strong work ethic and reliability with professionalism and poise.
- You must be based in the US-- Please DO NOT APPLY if you’re outside the United States.
Some things you'll be responsible for
- Answer incoming email and chat support.
- Proactive outreach to existing customers (Make sure customers are getting the most out of HeyTaco by using all of our features.)
- Synthesize customer problems into bug tickets.
- Keep track and update feature requests, be the voice of our customers.
- Build and maintain our help docs.
- Deliver in-depth technical product demos to customers and prospects through Zoom.
- Create how-tos and tutorials for using our product for better adoption.
- Gain insights into how businesses using HeyTaco use and want to use our service.
👉 We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch shortly.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/heytaco-customer-support-lead