Headquarters: Miskolc, Hungary
United Call Centers is a global leader in providing multilingual call center services using an at-home workforce. At United Call Centers we provide OmniChannel Front Office BPO services globally in all languages and we are currently looking for talented German speaking CSRs for our international remote team.
Currently we are looking for talented individuals to join in on our expanding Shared-Green Mobility project.
Upon application, please submit your English resumé.
Also please provide a short (4-5 minute) voice recording in German and English each, where you introduce yourself and explain why you would like to work with us.
· Inbound and outbound customer service tasks: answering incoming calls and written messages in email and chat in German and English language in a timely matter and performing cold calls
· Help with any additional administrative tasks on campaign
· Learn and follow instructions, use standard operating procedures and call scripts, FAQs as provided by management
· Ensure the Service Desk meets all SLA compliance requirements to the business by exercising an ownership mentality toward customer needs, showing respect and consideration to all team members and contributing improvements where possible
· Being on time and available for given shifts
· Participation on all required training
· Substitution of other agents if needed
· Giving immediate feedback in case of any difficulties or issues with the used program
· Atleast C1 German and B2 English language skills. ( Please be ready to provide certification of your language level or you will be required to take our tests to verify your knowledge.)
· 1 year experience in call/service center in a similar role
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Online applications
· Good organization and problem solving skills
Work Environment Requirements:
· Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the customer support agent's home)
· USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
· Computer or Laptop with Windows operating system (Windows 8 or above)
· Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
· 8-10 EUR/hour, paid monthly. We pay during the first ten working days of the month following the worked month
· Remote work
· Flexible schedule
· Must be located inside EMEA countries
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/united-call-centers-kft-customer-service-representative-german-speaking-green-mobility-project