Headquarters: New York, United States
Have you ever wanted to disrupt a $70bn industry and be a key member of a fully integrated direct to consumer wine business? Do you fancy a deep-dive into the intricate details of growth marketing while maintaining the nimbleness of a data-driven, digital company? Are you keen to help a young, fast-growing company continue to evolve into a world-class, employer of choice? Well, then, come say hi!
Firstleaf/Penrose Hill is looking for an Acquisition/Growth Marketing Manager to report directly to Director, Acquisition Marketing. In this multi-faceted role you will partner with the Director of Acquisition to ideate, create, and execute strategic paid and organic marketing plans to drive business growth and continuously learn about target customers, where to find them and how best to reach them. You'll also increase wine club memberships and ecommerce store revenue through existing and new channels with a primary focus on optimizing the full marketing funnel to improve CPAs/payback and LTV.
A few examples will illustrate some of your challenges
- You'll play a key role in spearheading the growth and innovation across digital and offline channels through a combination of creative strategy, campaign optimization, and on-site growth tactics (i.e. landing pages, personalization) to drive new member acquisition for the Firstleaf Wine Club and ecommerce store sales.
- Leverage user research and behavioral data to help inform new campaigns and experiments; collaborate cross-functionally to enable and advance our targeting & retargeting capabilities.
- Track, measure, and analyze campaign performance to constantly improve overall program effectiveness to increase revenue and profitability.
- Partner with brand and creative teams to brainstorm and test new marketing concepts and experiences that can drive significant improvements in performance
- Provide reporting on analytics and tracking of performance of programs using data across Rockerbox, Google Analytics, Periscope, and media platforms.
- 3+ years experience at a high-growth D2C brand or agency
- Advanced strategic media mix skill set: ability to think critically about how the mix of channels work together to achieve goals while being able to be hands-on and provide strategic direction.
- Expertise with Google Ads platform, including search, display, and YouTube.
- Experience developing media plans, owning a budget, negotiating media placements/rates, and forecasting performance metrics.
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics), A/B testing (VWO, Optimizely, Instapage), and attribution platforms (Rockerbox).
- Working knowledge of SEO and content marketing best practices
- Proven experience working with creative teams to apply creative best practices and put out high-quality and creative advertising campaigns that drive growth.
- Experience with tag management tools (Google Tag Manager).
- Highly analytical, comfortable working with large complex data sets and turning analysis into actionable recommendations that improve ROI
- Solid understanding of how to improve attribution, CPA, retention, LTV, and ROAS
- Experience with offline channels (TV, direct mail, podcasts) is a plus.
Working with the world's best wine company isn't enough?
Seriously though, we offer remote work*, and a location agnostic philosophy added to a very flexible work schedule. Unlimited vacation time. Further, we offer a competitive compensation package with bonus and stock options grants, plus choices with medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts. life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance program, discounted pet insurance. And to top it off: a monthly wine credit with our wine club, Firstleaf.
*Note: Work location is flexible if approved by the Company except that the position may not be performed remotely from Colorado.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/firstleaf-acquisition-marketing-manager