Headquarters: San Francisco
Tivix is a team of 115+ engineers, designers, and product managers that focuses on digital product development. We are headquartered in San Francisco, with other offices in New York, Portland, Poland, London, and India. We’re looking to add a key engineering team member to work closely with our clients and internal team members to deliver high-quality software products, features, and updates. We work well with people who are smart, continuous learners, and take professionalism seriously (while having fun).
Tivix is a business unit of Kellton Tech. Kellton Tech is a public listed, CMMi Level 5 company that aims to be one of the fastest emerging IT services companies in India. The company today has a presence in the US, EMEA, and Asia. We have development centers in Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Europe, and the US. We have at present a major focus on Digital Transformation, Microsoft Technologies, Enterprise Consumer Mobile Application Solutions, and Open Source Solutions. We are also into the Internet of Things (IoT), ERP, Big Data, and Cloud computing.
Our team members know how to support one another while working hard to make clients happy. Because everyone is empowered at Tivix, new team members enjoy making a difference right away and progressing quickly in responsibility and ownership.
Would you like to join our team?
Ideally, you have 8+ years of experience in a role doing the following:
- Developing web services. From taking others' ideas, building and deploying an MVP, and managing feedback and feature changes.
- Leading a small team of Software Engineers
- Experience handling project stakeholders and being able to engage with CxO level.
- Solid experience with technologies like Python, Django, Node.js, React or Vue, etc.
- Creating but also working with 3rd party API integrations. Commonly REST. GraphQL experience is also nice to have.
- Some Experience with using No-SQL databases.
- Experience with a queue system like RabbitMQ or using Redis for that job.
- Expertise in Cloud hosting solutions. AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Strong system design patterns and containerized-based applications knowledge.
- Know-how for building scalable and highly available distributed systems.
- Understanding of the existing architecture, and proposing/building a smooth transition into the new architecture.
- Familiarity with any common CMS tools.
- Superior communication skills (both verbal and written) that both existing and future clients will benefit from.
- Experience with domains like FinTech, Healthcare, E-commerce, Retail, or the QSR industry.
- Willing to travel within the United States and Internationally (if required).
- Related DevOps/CI tools experience (e.g. Azure DevOps, Github Actions, Circle Ci, Jenkins, etc)
- Experience working with EMEA clients
- Desire to be in a fast-moving consulting environment and handling multi-country, multi-language, multi-currency, multi-brands kind of systems
- Give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories and the best equipment/work setup to make you feel productive and empowered to do your best work
- We care about your professional development and give you Personal Innovation Fund (education reimbursement)
- Offer you opportunities for international travel
- Provide a modern office environment
- Offer competitive salary and bonuses
- Contribute to open-source software
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/tivix-technical-solution-architect