The Remote Company
is a network of remote-first tech companies. We're united by our values and approach to doing business. In this role, you'll be working with Ycode, MyZenTeam and Partnero.
We're looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) that is eager to maintain and improve our infrastructure. You're knowledgeable in Docker and Kubernetes, and have experience with IaC tools. Furthermore, you're a great team player with a positive attitude.
Why The Remote Company?
Wondering why we think you’ll love working with The Remote Company? Here are 6 reasons!
You won’t be bored
We will consistently maintain and improve our infrastructure. You will work with Google Cloud, Kubernetes, and more.
You'll be challenged with interesting tasks
Did you come up with an idea that could automate processes? We encourage you to share, own, and implement your ideas!
You'll take ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day
We've been working remotely for the past 8 years.
Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You can count on stability
You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We're continuously growing and our oldest company, MailerLite, has been around for more than 10 years.
What we expect from you
- Knowing Kubernetes and Helm is a must
- Experience with IaC tools (any)
- Experience with NGiNX, MySQL, PostgreSQL, PHP, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Background in Linux/Unix
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Networking knowledge
- You look for automation possibilities when doing redundant tasks
- You're a great team player with a positive attitude
- You have a sense of personal responsibility
- You consistently want to learn more and improve your skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- This position is full-time (40 hours per week)
What we offer
- Salary: $50,000-$80,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Team meet-up once a year. You and your team will get a budget to meet and bond in a location of your choice
- Four weeks of vacation. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- Creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- Parent days. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
* Please visit the job listing and apply by clicking on the "Apply here" at the bottom of the page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/the-remote-company-site-reliability-engineer-sre-1