About the Company
Hi, we're Ondo Finance. Our mission is to provide institutional-grade, blockchain-enabled investment products and services. We have both a technology arm that develops decentralized finance technology, and an asset management arm that creates and manages tokenized funds. We are the first and one of the foremost market leaders in tokenizing exposure to US Treasuries. We are also focused on incubating protocols that can support both tokenized real-world assets and traditional crypto. We're fully remote, with team members across the globe.
About this role:
We are seeking a Senior Visual Designer to join our team! You will play a crucial role in forming our brand system and translating it into visual assets across various product domains. Key responsibilities include creating graphics for communication materials (for blog posts, social networks, partner integrations, web pages), designing written materials and presentations, creating or contributing to web pages design. The role extends beyond content creation to encompass the ongoing development of the brand's style and visual language and maintaining its consistency.
As a Communication Designer, you will:
- Define and uphold the brand's visual language, ensuring a cohesive and distinctive style aligned with business goals and user needs;
- Create graphics and visual assets to accompany content across all channels (website, blog, social networks, etc.);
- Create or contribute to high-fidelity web design mocks using Figma;
- Provide leadership and guidance to ensure the team produces high-quality, consistent, and effective content;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, marketers, and developers, to integrate content seamlessly into various projects.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation including salary, future token rights, and/or equity (according to your preferences) â we're well-funded and believe that great talent deserves great compensation
- Full benefits (medical, vision, and dental) and flexible vacation policy (PTO)
- Small remote-first team across many countries â you'll be an early team member helping shape our vision, culture, and design practices
- A+ colleagues â our team includes alumni from Goldman Sachs Digital Assets, Meta, Google, SpaceX, Coinbase, private equity funds, hedge funds, and various VC-backed startups
- Best-in-class investors â we are proud to be backed by leading crypto experts (incl. founders of Aave, Quantstamp, and Anchorage) and funds (incl. Pantera, Genesis, DCG, Coin Fund, and CMS)
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in graphic design roles;
- Demonstrated interest in crypto / web3;
- Demonstrated experience with modern design tools;
- Well-rounded understanding of both product and marketing strategies;
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing and product;
- Partial daily overlap with EST â typically this means you're located in the Americas, Europe, or Africa.