Headquarters: Austin, TX
We’re looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join our growing team here at Indeed.
- Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) at Indeed are embedded directly within our business-critical engineering teams, working closely with them to design, code, test, run, and evolve the systems that help people around the world get jobs. We work closely with software developers and system engineers to drive adoption of modern reliability practices like SLOs, error budget policies, actionable alerts, follow-the-sun on-call, incident retrospectives, chaos testing, and end-to-end ownership.
- You will also discover ample opportunities for growth in several areas: improved technology skills, effective leadership, dedicated mentorship, creative design, strong communication skills, teamwork, and more. Simply put, as an SRE, you will help Indeed build and operate fast and reliable systems that help people get jobs. Are you up for the challenge?
Who You Are
- BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience writing code in Java, Go, Shell, Perl, Python, or a similar language
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks
- Strong interest in SRE topics like SLOs, resilience, scaling, performance, and more
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/indeed-senior-site-reliability-engineer