Headquarters: London, England
HICX is growing at 500% in 2020 and as part of our exciting growth plans, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager/Owner - Supplier Lifecycle Management.
As a Product Management Leader, you’ll help us define and build products that are valuable, usable and feasible. You sit in the middle of the business community, engineering team, and user experience team and are the voice of the customer. Your responsibilities range from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. You’ll build products from existing ideas, and help develop new and innovative ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time with customers to understand their pain points, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You’re able to communicate with all areas of the company. You’ll work with developers and quality engineering to define product release requirements. You’ll work with the marketing team to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You’ll also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.Responsibilities are:
- Developing the vision and future roadmap for the HICX Supplier Platform product line
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and prospects
- Working closely with engineering teams through design, build and test of requirements (stories)
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan and working with all departments to execute
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product
- Conducting competitive market analysis
- You have 6-10 years of experience within software, at least 5 of those in Product Management.
- You can explain the most technical of subjects to kindergartners, and have them ask intelligent questions about it.
- You can convert complex and sometimes vague customer problems into concrete, delightful product features
- You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you’re strong at integrating this information into your product strategies.
- You’re biased toward action and a great collaborator.
- You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- You have experience building user-friendly products in an agile environment.
- You have familiarity with Cloud Computing and Software as a Service
- Computer Science or Engineering degree a strong plus
- Experience with Procurement, Finance, Master Data or Supply Chain functions is preferred
- Experience leading team of product managers a plus
- Some travel to customer and prospect sites in North America, and Europe
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hicx-solutions-senior-product-manager-supplier-life-cycle-management