Create a beautiful & professional resume in minutes
Stand out from the crowd & land your dream job
As Spendeskâs Senior Marketing Data Analyst, your mission is to build and scale our audience management efforts, supporting the Growth teams across Marketing and Sales. This role is focused on enabling our Marketing and Sales teams to reach the right audiences for their campaigns, across inbound and outbound channels using advanced database skills and experience in optimising marketing and/or sales campaigns.
Reporting to our Growth Operations Lead, you will be joining a smart, ambitious team who works together to develop customer-centric, multi-channel campaigns to drive real results. Our ideal candidate is analytical, action-oriented, an excellent communicator, comfortable with a test and learn atmosphere, and willing to wear multiple hats.\n
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. Weâve raised over â¬260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And weâre not stopping there!
About our people & culture
We believe that people do their best work when theyâre given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thatâs why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About our benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth â with benefits to match!
- Lunch 60% funded by Spendesk (Swile Card)
- 11 RTT in 2022 on a pro-rata basis, in addition to your 25 paid holiday days
- Alan Premium health insurance
- A Gymlib pass to let off steam after a productive day at work
- Access to Moka.care for emotional and mental health wellbeing
- Access to Vendredi allowing us to change the world
- Latest Apple equipment (MacBook Air)
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
What you can expect from the hiring process:
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
2. A series of video calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager, Head-Of or CEO depending on the seniority level to review any remaining questions