First senior engineering hire at Web3 developer tools startup
3mint is looking for a passionate, experienced full stack software engineer to help us build the foundations of Web3-enabled ecommerce. This is a first employee position and a great opportunity to join a fast-paced startup at the ground floor.
Youâll be joining a well-capitalized team of former ConsenSys / MetaMask builders and will have meaningful impact on technical architecture and direction, direct input into product vision, the opportunity to build out the engineering team, competitive compensation, and an equity package commensurate with the position.Â
We are looking for an individual who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, get in the trenches with the founders, and are ready for an entrepreneurial challenge. If youâre interested in having a massive impact at a quickly growing startup, this opportunity is for you.
3mint is building the foundations of Web3-enabled ecommerce, because we believe this is the single most impactful way to accelerate the global shift to Web3 and bring on the next 100 million users into this ecosystem.
3mint is building a Web3 toolkit for consumer brands, NFT communities, and blockchain games to enable them to easily build Web3-enabled products and experiences. We want to make it dead simple for any developer to build out use cases on Web3, and that starts with our token-gating API, our airdropping SDK, and our custodial wallet SDK.Â
- Have direct input in setting direction of technical architecture and make key decisions on technical stack as our first full-time engineering hire
- Have direct input in product roadmap and shape best practices
- Ship excellent code and develop highly performant, stable, and fast APIs and SDKs based on the most cutting-edge technologies in Web3
- Contribute to building out and leading the technical teamÂ
- Work closely with the founding team and contribute directly, not only to product and technology, but also to strategy and positioning
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines with AWS
- Experience with (some) elements of Web3 development: working with RPC nodes, gas optimization, smart contract deployment, etc.
- Passion for Web3, crypto, and / or blockchain (you need to care aboutÂ whyÂ weâre building these tools!)
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and a strong desire to build at the Zero to One stage.
3mint is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.Â
- Top-tier health, vision, dental, and disability insurance
- Unlimited PTO / sick leave
- Hybrid work environment
- Competitive salary & equity compensation
- Biannual company off-sites