Headquarters: Dircksenstraße 47, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Hi there!! We are looking for a Senior Director of Partnerships in the US East Coast who will play an essential part in shaping the future of GraphCMS in the North American Market! We at GraphCMS have innovative, passionate and committed people working together to build the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by an enthusiastic community of over 50,000 teams delivering millions of digital experiences worldwide, and is a strong content infrastructure that powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery and, Shure.
We are focused on product adoption with an enterprise offering, and most of our efforts on the user facing side are to empower developers to build their best with a modern stack. At GraphCMS you will be part of a vibrant community of GraphQL enthusiasts.
Purpose of your team and role
GraphCMS is looking for a Senior Director of Partnerships for the North American market, who will own the indirect sales channel end-to-end and will drive significant revenue growth via this channel. In this role, you’ll develop and grow partnerships with key web and app development agencies, IT consultancies, system integrator (SI) and software companies, while being the primary contact. Reporting into the Head of Global Partnerships, you will establish our presence and be responsible for laying the ground work to scale our business in this region.
What you will be working on
- You will own the full cycle of partnership development from establishing contact through building up strong relationships, on-boarding, product advocacy and business growth.
- You will actively target key business prospects and qualify inbound partner opportunities.
- You will be the key point of contact for our existing partner base in North America and consistently expand the business with them.
- You will own the quarterly revenue goals for the business via partners.
- You will help us develop our growth strategy by providing market insights from your region and identifying the right cooperation partners.
- You will enable different levels of stakeholders at our partners to sell and implement our product and make sure that they have all the resources they need at their finger tips.
- Together with our Partnership team, you will continuously improve the value proposition, external messaging and processes that ensure long term success in this region.
What we expect from you
- 7-10 years of relevant B2B SaaS sales, business development and/ or account management experience - preferably indirect/ partner sales.
- You are an organisational talent with strong communication skills and are eager to work independently and take on responsibility from the very beginning.
- Ability to understand and teach the technical features of the GraphCMS product to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have a structured approach, an analytical and pragmatic way of thinking and a hands-on mentality.
- Track record of delivering mutually successful business outcomes.
- Independent self-starter, who’s comfortable with minimal oversight and supervision, and enjoys pioneering new approaches and directions, while also being rigorous in the evaluation of opportunities and results.
- Experience in a development/design agency, IT consultancy and/or software company environment is highly advantageous.
Working at GraphCMS
- We have a low-ego environment where all our team members are empathetic, always understanding and ready to support each other.
- Our team members are super passionate about our product and self motivation is the driving factor for our teams' success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are, and work together with individual responsibility, accountability and ownership.
- A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work life balance.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 9 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
- We provide a competitive compensation package, latest IT equipment, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
- Intro call with People Manager
- Interview with Hiring Manager(s)/ Mini case study or assignment if applicable
- Team-fit conversation
GraphCMS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and different cultures enriches the productivity at our work space and also promotes innovation and creativity.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/graphcms-gmbh-senior-director-of-partnerships-f-m-d-us-east-coast-remote