Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa, the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3) or the Americas (UTC-5/Eastern time zone, specifically).
While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs
Hotjar wants to make the web a better place. We believe many digital experiences - whether they’re on desktop or mobile - quite frankly suck, and we are working to change that.
We’re building product experience insights software for product teams. We’re focused on helping our customers really understand what their end-users are doing on their websites - to help them find those parts of their sites that are hard to navigate, just plain broken, confusing or simply not enjoyable. In short, we show what end-users feel strongly about, so that product teams can deliver real value, fast.
That's where you come in. You are passionate about brand-building and writing. You're both creative and practical: you can update our tone of voice (and communicate the changes) one minute, give feedback on copy for an advert the next, before diving deep into writing a content piece. If that sounds like you, keep reading…
- Concept, sell, and execute different types of customer-centric campaigns and top of funnel content for Hotjar—from video storyboards, to landing pages, ad campaigns, and anything else you can dream up
- Be custodian of Hotjar’s tone of voice and messaging, owning the guidance, and helping all Hotjarians embody the principles
- Support our internal creative team—whether creating copy for an ad, editing a thought-leadership piece produced by freelancers, or helping structure an employer branding piece for our People team
- Guide and edit the work created by external writers
- Use data and metrics to understand what resonates with our audience, track the performance of all types of content and give feedback to the wider team on the basis of this data
- An exceptional background as a writer and editor that enables you to provide immediate feedback to the team
- A portfolio showcasing your previous work with stats around performance is mandatory
- You have created successful brand awareness marketing campaigns with results you're proud of
- A collaborative approach to working as part of a team, with previous in-house experience in a similar field
- Fluent English
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €65,000 to €95,000 or $75,000 to $105,000
annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs
to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks
chosen to reflect our values
and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product—and our company—better.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hotjar-senior-branded-content-editor-emea-or-americas-1