Full-time, 100% remote, high salary potential
We have more leads than we can call.
Over 30,000 buyer leads. 1-2K added per month.
100,000+ engaged email opt-ins. 6-10K added per month.
We need you to step in.
This isn’t cold calling. You will be talking to buyers and fans of our brand.
And you’ll be a part of a great culture with huge opportunity to grow.
We’re looking for a “grinder” with big ambitions who is comfortable lots of calls.
Outbound calls. Inbound calls. All types.
You’ll be working with experienced and proven Closers. You’ll also be working directly with our CEO, Jon Morrow.
This is a career opportunity for the right person. Not only in terms of money, but in your chances to work alongside the best of the best and see how they operate.
Your drive and work ethic for this position is far more important than your experience. If you have some, great, but as long as you have a passion for mastering persuasion and helping people at the same time, you’ll be just fine.
- Farm the Smart Blogger community:
- Conduct 50-100 outbound calls per day to Smart Blogger customers, past applicants, and funnel opt-ins
- Respond to two steps within our community and conduct triage calls
- Respond to texts from automated campaigns and conduct triage calls
- Conduct inbound triage calls generated by our marketing team
- Nurture members of the community until they become a qualified lead
- Regular communication with the team on the #slack channel throughout the day
- Attend training calls and practice drills to make sure you are always at the top of your game
- Study the Smart Blogger course catalog and become intimately familiar with the differences between courses, so you can guide prospects to the right course
- Relentless drive. In past jobs, you’ve always been one of the hardest workers on the team. It’s just who you are. You want to be the best.
- High expectations. You have ambitions for yourself and also have high expectations of the team around you. You want to be a star and work with stars.
- Passion for helping people. Yes, sales is about money, but it’s also about helping people make good decisions and overcome fears. You enjoy that.
- Student of the game. You’re fascinated by sales and human psychology, And you’re eager to continue learning.
- Comfortable with technology. You’ll be doing calls on Zoom, filling out spreadsheets, and working with CRM systems. We can teach you the details, but you need to be comfortable with tech.
- High-quality Internet connection, camera, and audio, so you can conduct Zoom calls with few technical glitches
How to Apply:
Click this link and you’re on your way.
- Complete the survey and your initial application will be reviewed by a hiring manager.
- You may contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/smart-blogger-sales-development-representative