Headquarters: Snappy Kraken
Snappy Kraken is an award-winning MarTech company and voted #3 in the 2020 Best Places to Work in Wealth Management FinTech. We are intent on results-driven marketing solutions for financial enterprise partners. We're looking for a Remote Enterprise Account Manager to join our dynamic, growing team.
Working closing with the VP of Enterprise Development, the Enterprise Account Manager will consistently promote and maximize adoption of Snappy Kraken at approved enterprises. Responsibilities include weekly touch points, managing multiple marketing calendars, content distribution, account support, tracking, and reporting. This person will proactively have the ability to analyze the landscape of an enterprise partner's business, understand their pain points, and leverage Snappy Kraken’s products and technology in a mutually beneficial, long-term partnership.
Think you're the one? Ask yourself:
- Do I quickly grasp and master new technology and platforms?
- Am I service-minded and attentive to details?
- Can I persuasively encourage adoption of marketing best practices?
- Do I create and refine processes to promote efficiency and results?
- Am I a collaborator?
- Am I self-managed and do I exercise good judgment?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, we want to hear from you!
To be considered, all of the following must be submitted with your application:
1) Make a 3-minute or less video about yourself and what makes you the best candidate for this position. Provide the link to your video on the application page.
2) Upload your current resume and salary requirements.
Benefits for FT employees:
- Competitive compensation and a remote work environment
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D/STD/LTD available after 90 days with employer premium contribution
- 401k with company match available after 6 months
- PTO and paid holidays
- More perks and benefits
At this time, only candidates authorized to work in the United States should apply.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/snappy-kraken-remote-enterprise-account-manager