- Define clear design goals with success metrics based on business goals and learn more about user's behaviors in order to enhance user experience.
- Design simple and pleasant user flows while covering edge cases with different user roles and data interaction.
- Turn abstract and complicated ideas into more tangible and user-friendly product design with ideation, design research, case studies, design principles and rationales clearly elaborated followed by design presentations across teams.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with stakeholders, product managers, engineers, copy writers and designers to oversee overall user experience in product development process.
- Provide design supports on landing pages occasionally to best promote and grow the visibility and impact of our product.
- Proactively make new product or feature idea proposals and iteratively enhance design process and design system.
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Communication, User-Centered Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience as product designer in software industry.
- Proven experience with end-to-end product design with portfolio url.
- Proficient with design tools such as Figma and design system management.
- Master's degree in a related field or equivalent experience and knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience in user research and design thinking.
- Basic knowledge of front-end development with CSS and responsive design.
- Detail-oriented design skills and great visual design skills.
- Knowledge in UX writing principles and relevant experience.
- Experience in designing platforms and product landing pages.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/arc-product-designer