Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Livingston Research helps and supports customers around the world since 2009 by facilitating learning and improving their performance through leading-edge technology, services, and data capabilities.
We build, launch, and promote products and services to empower students in countries like US, Australia, UK and many others.
Now we are looking for smart people who are passionate about Math, Statistics, Finance, Accounting and related subjects. If you are an expert in at least ONE of the above subjects, we NEED you!
Position involves researching and working with calculations and any kind in written English.
- English level – Upper-Intermediate
- 3rd year of Bachelor program or higher
- Proficient in STEM and/or technology subjects
- Proficient in MS Office
- Skills in CSS, HTML, C++ would be a plus!
- Competitive compensation with performance-based bonuses in USD;
- Flexible schedule. You decide when and where you’d like to work;
- No bossing around. It’s up to you which projects to choose and work on;
- Ability to combine this job with your current errands;
- 24/7 Support;
- Personal Success Manager;
- Free online courses boosting your professional growth.
HOW TO APPLY?
It’s easy to apply for the position and join our freelance family, all you need to do is just:
2. Fill in your account data;
3. Go through a shirt timed English test and two test jobs;
4. Start earning with us!
Upon successful completion of tests, you receive FULL access to a variety of projects and start earning right away!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/livingston-research-math-or-statistics-expert-1