About the role:
We are looking for an exceptional Team Lead Customer Success Manager to be the founding member of our Customer Success team. You will be the key point of contact for our Enterprise customers, helping to maximize the value they receive from our solutions and cultivating a long-term partnership. You will also have an opportunity to impact our large self serve user base (in 40+ countries) by creating scalable engagement strategies and overseeing our team of Customer Support Representatives.
This position can be remote, desired candidate location would be CA & NY
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a portfolio of 120+ (and growing) Enterprise customers.
- Deeply understand our customers, their use cases, and how MobStac drives business value.
- Drive customer adoption and retention, while sustaining long-term relationships with customers, including ensuring a successful onboarding process, increasing product adoption, boosting engagement and retention, facilitating upsells, and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Become a product expert and use this knowledge to serve as the liaison between customers and the Product team. Facilitate feedback and product input to ensure each customer's objectives are met, while also driving product innovation.
- Coach customers on how to most effectively leverage our products, especially during onboarding. Drive product adoption in order to ensure customers realize the full potential of our products and services to meet their objectives.
- Proactively deliver value to customers and hold regular business reviews to monitor account health and secure retention and growth.
- Oversee Customer Support Representatives: ensure customer-facing communication and support is cohesive and meets our high standards for satisfaction.
What We’re Looking For in You:
- 3-5+ years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management roles, preferably at a high growth B2B SaaS startup. A background in Marketing is a plus.
- You’re an A+ listener and have great communication skills. You’re eager to spend your days speaking with customers on the phone, via email, and on video calls.
- Ability to effectively collaborate across internal teams in order to drive customer outcomes. Experience advocating on behalf of your customers.
- You’re comfortable being uncomfortable and ardent about figuring things out. You thrive in ambiguity and have the capacity for creative problem-solving.
- Strong time management with the ability to balance multiple deliverables while working in a high paced environment.
- Must be able to work West Coast (Pacific Time) hours and across timezones to liaise with our India-based product team.
The MobStac Story:
At MobStac, our mission is to connect the physical and digital worlds through technology. Over 10,000 businesses around the world have chosen to deliver proximity marketing experiences using QR codes, NFC tags, and Bluetooth beacons powered by the MobStac platform.
We're proud of the company we've sustainably built over the last 10 years, and count investors like Accel and Cisco among our partners in this journey. We're a driven, passionate group of individuals that believe in the power of collaboration to bring out the best in us and achieve both personal and professional growth.
Our company is distributed across the US and India, with offices in New York and Bangalore, and remote team members in both countries.
We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and a generous vacation policy. And you get to work on a product people love and use in over 40 countries around the world.
MobStac is an equal opportunity employer
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/mobstac-lead-customer-success-manager